Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/26/2005

He's baaaaaaack

And this time, he's blogging!

Former man-whore and current journalist (though one might argue that that's not a change in career, just in AOS) Jeff Gannon turned the lights out on his personal website in the immediate aftermath of his "outing" as James Guckert, but now they are back on, and J.G. is kicking ass and taking names:

I'm baaaaaaack! If you thought I was going to slink away - then you don't know much about me. Someone still has to battle the Left and now that I've emerged from the crucible, I'm stronger than before.

Despite all the pleas from the Left to go over to the 'dark side' and expose the 'corrupt Bush administration' simply isn't going to happen. My faith and my ideology are rock solid.


To which The Poor Man snarkily adds: "No word yet on whether his faith and ideology are 8"+ cut."

In case anyone was wondering, Jeff/James, like our friend The Anal Philosopher, prefers not to allow comments on his new blog. In Gannon's case, though, I can't say I blame him.


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.