Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/11/2005

The nicest thing anyone has ever said about me

Apropos of absolutely nada, the best compliment I have ever received came from Max Goss, in response to a post of mine from a couple of weeks ago entitled "OH MY GOD YOU IGNORANT FUCKTARD", in which I called a right-wing blogger a douchebag, among other things. Max said:
Charming. Wherever did you learn your way with words? You have developed brute, impotent rage into a high art.

That, friends, is what you call high praise! I might have to find a permanent home for that quote somewhere on the site.

UPDATE: I think I will put all praise from my fans on the sidebar to the left, beneath my profile. That way everyone will know that they are not alone in their admiration and appreciation of me.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.