Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/14/2005

Racial harmony

Via a comment by Bill on Lib Girl's site comes word of a great site dedicated to promoting harmony between blacks and whites, Black People Love Us! Its creators, Sally and Johnny, explain the genesis of their site:

We are well-liked by Black people so we're psyched (since lots of Black people don't like lots of White people)!! We thought it'd be cool to honor our exceptional status with a ROCKIN' domain name and a killer website!!

They also include testimonials from real black people, including:

  • Johnny is generous enough to remark upon how "articulate" I am! That makes me feel good!

  • Johnny calls me "da man!" That puts me at ease. It makes me feel comfortable, because I am Black and that's how Black folks talk to one another.

  • Sally and Johnny are always giving me my props on how good it is that I graduated from college and that I do not have any illegitimate children. The fact that I have never been to jail makes me a "credit to my race" in their eyes. They know my race needs all the credit it can get. Thanks for looking out you guys!

  • I work with Johnny, and sometimes he stops in the middle of our corporate hallways, but instead of shaking my hands he gives me a fist pound and says "what up." He's so in touch with the street, its astonishing.

  • I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???

Check it out.


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.