Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/07/2005

Tell us what you really think, Kim

Kim du Toit is sick of the anti-killing rhetoric:

Some people deserve killing, and their dispatch should be performed with joy.

Had that turd Mohomed Atta (of 9/11 infamy) somehow survived the NYC airliner crash, and I’d seen his worthless person walking towards me, I’d have shot his ass full of bullets (both my primary and backup mags), and then danced around his bleeding corpse (after first pissing in the bullet wounds).

How’s that for fun, you bunch of pantywaisted pussies?

...

War is barbarism, and the Geneva Convention is a pile of wussy bullshit.

...

I’m likewise sick of the denigration of the warrior culture in our pussified society. As far as I’m concerned, every rifleman out there is a fucking hero, and if he enjoys killing the goddamn enemy, more power to him.


And it's the Left that's supposed to be angry all the time???


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.