Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

3/28/2005

Noah McCullough: stop being such a pussy




My goal is to one day be the President of this great country! But right now I want other kids my age to know about the history of the United States and about important political events and issues and how they work! Hopefully I can lead the way to a better understanding and more patriotism by campaigning and this website!

"I want to make a difference by leading the way!" Noah McCullough


****


It has now been nearly two weeks since I initially challenged Noah McCullough, Bush's 9-year-old shill, to go mano a mano with me. At the time, I explained why I made this challenge:

Noah is in desperate need of a good ass-kicking, for his own good as well as that of the country. But apparently, no one has yet bothered to give it to him. This got me to thinking: what has become of our society?!? Noah goes to school, presumably--you're telling me that visiting [George H.W. Bush's] presidential library 27 times [as Noah has] isn't good for at least a weekly thrashing? What's wrong with the youth of America?

Well, I have decided to pick up the slack, to do the duty that Noah's classmates have so irresponsibly shirked. I am going to kick Noah's ass.


Yet here we are, two weeks out, and Noah still has not received the ass-kicking he so richly deserves. I generously offered to fight at the time and place of his choosing, but I have heard nothing from Noah's camp. He is clearly dodging me.

Noah, if you think you are going to be President of the United States someday--which, you state on your website, is your ultimate ambition--you can't start off by acting like such a big pussy. You've got to meet challenges head on, not run away from them like a little bitch. The American people do not want a little bitch for their president.

So what's it gonna be, Noah? Are you going to continue to play hide-and-seek? Or will you stand up and be a man, and take your medicine? I look forward to hearing from you.







Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.