Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

3/13/2005

Redecorating

As promised, I've made a few changes around this shit hole. The most prominent change is that, in an effort to make the blog more visually appealing, I have, a la Libertarian Girl, added a picture of myself at the top of the page.

Also, I have switched the sidebar to the right side, underneath my picture. And the title of the blog is a little bigger now, too.

It's not much, but it's a near miracle that I was able to do it at all. Basically, the design has gone from "hideously monstrous" to "comically primitive," which is at least an improvement.

It looks best on Firefox, but should be decent on IE. But I recommend Firefox anyway.

If anything looks too strange to anyone -- text on top of the picture, perhaps, or sidebar shoved to the bottom of the page -- or if you can't see my picture at all, could you do me a huge favor and just drop me a line? It would be much appreciated.

Also, I guess tell me if this new layout totally sucks. But be gentle.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.