Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

4/04/2005

Fuck copyright laws



A while back, I blogged about my enjoyment of DJ Dangermouse's "Grey Album"--a "mash-up" of The Beatles' "White Album" and Jay-Z's "Black Album". I characterized it as "exceedingly phat," using my knowledge of street-lingo I picked up here. Someone more articulate than I has called the album "stone brilliant" and accurately pegged it as "the most important album of the 21st Century." You can download it here, I think (its legal status keeps it from being permanently hosted anywhere)--for free, of course (don't feel bad--Dangermouse couldn't possibly make money off of this if he wanted to).

There is also a video for one of the songs, believe it or not. It's pretty clever:

The Grey Video

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.