Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

6/09/2005

Atrios says

... to throw some money Dean's way:

I've been resisting the idea of encouraging people to donate to party orgs for various reasons. But, the Democrat insider attacks on Howard Dean are, frankly, an attack on all of us.

As Bobbi Flekman told us, "money talks and bullshit walks." So, if you're a wee bit unhappy with the way the spoiled brat Dem insiders are behaving, go give Howard Dean a few bucks.

Just for the record, I myself am not necessarily suggesting that you donate to Dean. I'm not suggesting that you not give money to him; do what you want. But I do agree with Atrios that the attacks on Dean are attacks on us. When Joe Biden publicly chastizes Dean, he does so with the full knowledge that the left-wing of the party will take it personally.


... though if you're truly dying for me to suggest somewhere to send your politically-motivated donation, I can think of one worthy cause ...

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.