Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

8/19/2005

The real Michelle Malkin

Jesus' General writes a letter to Michelle Malkin:
Being a conservative Christian, I'm usually opposed to women leaving the home, but you're different from other women. Like Joan of Arc, you have the spirit of a warrior. You tore into that gold star mother, Cindy Sheehan, like a freeper at an all-you-can-eat Twinky buffet. You're passionately vicious ...

As much as I enjoy seeing you eviscerate grieving mothers, I think your viciousness could be applied more effectively. Your unwavering support for the war and your fierce hatred of brown people combine to make you the perfect candidate for service in Iraq. At 35, you're still eligible for duty...

I can almost see you know, covered in blood, feasting on the livers of your enemies, and I don't even want to think about what you'd do to the insurgents.
This reminded me that I actually have a picture of Malkin in her true form. (Click to enlarge.)

The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/img/9/3002/640/michellemalkinsuccubus.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.