Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

9/29/2005

The height of absurdity

I was going to post this last night, but I forgot.

I was listening to the radio, flipping from station to station, and I stopped on Sean Hannity's show. I then heard Mr. Hannity go off on a brief rant about the "main stream media" ("main stream" has to be two separate words; otherwise you couldn't abbreviate it as "MSM," and "MM" just doesn't have the same ring to it).

That's right - Sean Hannity was talking about the "main stream media" as if he were outside of it. Sean Hannity, one of the biggest stars on talk radio and on the highest-rated cable news channel, and a best-selling author at that.

Yes, Sean's voice has truly been marginalized.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.