Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

11/26/2005

Friday random ten

I usually don't do this, but for some reason I feel like doing it right now.

Friday Random Ten, laptop version:

Dance of Hopping Mad, The Raincoats ("If I sit and contemplate the damage done to me, I can do a dance of hopping mad, I'm unable to see")

Treatise, Cornelius Cardew

Oh Well, Fiona Apple ("When I was looking with calm affection, you were searching out my imperfections...")

Old Brown Shoe, The Beatles ("If I grow up I'll be a singer, wearing rings on every finger...")

What's the Difference?, Dr. Dre and friends ("What's the difference between us? We can start at the penis - or we can scream 'I just don't give a fuck' and see who means it.")

Stones, Christian Wolff

5&1/2 Minute Hallway, Poe ("Oh, by the way, when the landlord came today, he measured everything...")

I'm Only Sleeping, Jeff Tweedy (cover) ("Lying here staring at the ceiling/Waiting for that sleepy feeling/Please don't wake me, no don't shake me/Leave me where I am/I'm only sleeping")

Stewie's Banjo Song, Stewie Griffin ("When I went to meet her/Man you shoulda seen her/ Twice as tall as me, three times the girth.")

Little Ghost, The White Stripes ("No one else could see this apparition/But because of my condition/I fell in love with a little ghost and that was all.")


Wasn't that fun.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.