Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

11/29/2005

I agree with 50-Cent

From Dum Pendebat Filius:
Rapper 50 Cent thinks President Bush is a “gangsta” and has given him props:
Fiddy even said that if he didn’t have felony convictions preventing him from balloting, he would have voted for Bush in the last election.

As breaking news reports, Fiddy said: “He’s is incredible… A gangster. I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him.”
Well, one difference between the two of them is that 'Fiddy' has actually been shot at.

But other than that, I think he's right; Bush is indeed a gangster. Of course, I tend not to think that that is a good thing, but what the hell do I know?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.