Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

11/01/2005

I get letters

Some joker apparently took the liberty of signing me up for Michelle Malkin's e-mailing list. Either that, or the Malkins just put anybody who ever emails them on the list (even though they don't bother to respond to my emails!). Or, I put myself on the list for some reason, but I don't remember doing that. At any rate, I received this missive from Ms. Malkin, and I thought I would share it with you:
Dear Dada,

Today's the official launch date for my new book, Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild:



I had fun with this one (wait 'til you see the back cover) and think you'll enjoy it--or, if you're on the other side of the aisle, you'll enjoy hating it.

I'll probably have to say this a million times, and those predisposed to attack the book (without reading it, natch) will ignore it, but I do not argue that we on the Right have never gone overboard in political word or deed. The book is about turning MSM conventional wisdom on its head and showing that the standard caricature of conservatives as angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone crackpots is a much better description of today's unhinged liberals than of us.

You know how the NYTimes assigns a reporter (David Kirkpatrick) to cover conservatives like aliens from another planet? Well, this book turns the tables. I'm your conservative Margaret Mead covering the unhinged creatures of the Left like Australian aborigines. Kinda the same way Maureen Dowd writes about men...without all the bitterness.

If you're interested, I'm scheduled to appear on Sean Hannity's radio show this afternoon and The O'Reilly Factor tonight. I'll be on Fox & Friends, Fox News' Dayside, Catherine Crier Live, and Scarborough Country tomorrow. I'll let you know if Air America calls.

Best,
Michelle Malkin

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.