Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

11/29/2005

Un-fucking-hinged

Have you heard the audio of Bill O'Reilly going completely bananas yet? Crooks and Liars has an excerpt, and you've got to hear it. This man (using that term loosely) is unquestionably off his rocker. I mean truly, "Get the bugs off me!" delusional. This is my rough transcript of part of it -
You can't accuse Bush and Cheney of lying ... that's what I'm talking about, not honest dissent. I'm talking about blatant propaganda spit out there on a daily basis by hateful liars, picked up by the mainstream media and rammed down the public's throat.

And you know who I'm talking about ... you know the newspapers that do it, you know the radio people that do it, you know the TV people that do it, and you should be as angry about it as I am!

It's dishonest, it hurts the country, and I'm gonna bring those people down. Mark my words. I'm gonna take them down. Because nobody else will, I'm gonna do it ... we're gonna go after those people where they live ...
But you've really got to listen to the whole thing yourself.

We are witnessing something ugly. The right wing is becoming a victim of its own electoral success. All they know how to do is rant and rave, and they fall back on that when they don't know what else to do. They see their fantasy world crumbling around them, and instead of looking in the mirror, they insist, like paranoid schizophrenics, that external forces are intent upon doing them in, that they're being sabotaged by malevolent foes who are lurking everywhere.

But no matter how much they scream and yell, the demons remain ... so they scream and yell some more.

And there's no light at the end of the tunnel. These people will be at the helm of the most powerful nation in the world until at least 2008. Unless something drastic happens, things are going to continue to get even worse.

The world is now officially insane.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.