Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

1/21/2006

The sentient being underneath your fridge

Toby at the Embassy of Canuckistan takes an ill-advised look under his refrigerator:
I dropped a chopstick, which rolled underneath the fridge ... and was confronted with a truly frightening sight. Judging from the non-chopstick material that I found there, that fridge has been sitting in the same spot for approximately seven centuries, if not millennia. The dust etc. that was lurking in that space had the appearance of a dense web of complexly interconnected strands, similar to the sophisticated sort of neural network that might produce, say, intelligent thought.

When I pulled the chopstick out, I think I heard something moan.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.