Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/10/2006

Atta boy, Kev

With all the hand-wringing over how liberals ought to "talk about abortion," it's nice to see a mainstream liberal blogger cutting through the bullshit:
I don't think nonviable fetuses are human beings. Terminating them doesn't bother me, and it's none of my business anyway. For all I care, women are free to use abortion as their standard method of birth control if they want to. Nor do I really care much if we reduce the abortion rate in America. Safe and legal is good enough for me. I don't think abortion is a morally ambiguous issue, I don't think getting one should be an emotionally traumatic experience, and no, speaking as a husband, I don't think husbands should have any legal say in the matter.
Well said.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.