Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/26/2006

I fear John McCain

Neil the Werewolf, in the grip of "mad Edwards love," which I suspect sounds worse than it actually is, argues that John Edwards is the Democrat most likely to be able to defeat John McCain in 2008, though he thinks McCain probably won't be the nominee anyway.

I hope he's right, because we have much to fear from John McCain. He's as wingnutty as any presidential hopeful in the GOP, but for some reason the dipshits in the media treat the guy like he's the second coming. I'm of the opinion that the press pretty much decides the outcome of presidential campaigns, and given their slavish conformity to Karl Rove's narratives in 2004, it's downright scary to imagine the deference with which McCain will likely be treated.

Which adds up to a very difficult campaign for the Democrats.

So I'm pulling for Bill Frist.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.