Dada is the sun, Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police.

2/03/2006

Parenting

Neal Pollack:
I pulled down Elijah's pants, unfastened his diaper, gently lowered it with the precision of a Nip/Tuck character, lifted it back up, tipped it over, and tumbled some magic nugs into the can. Then I had to pick up the three pieces of crap I'd accidentally dropped on the floor.

For those of you who are planning to have children: Welcome to the rest of your fucking life. Parenthood has many payoffs, but where you once would have been getting high and watching Cartoon Network in the early evening, now you will be picking up human shit from the floor of a Parks And Recreation Center restroom.
Yech. I'm not a parent so I couldn't really say, but I think I'd prefer getting high and watching cartoons.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Sanity is not statistical.